- Drafting & sharing of our Sustainable Purchasing Charter among our stakeholders.
- Training of employees in "sensitive positions" (sales, marketing, purchasing) in ethics and anti-corruption practices.
- Drafting & sharing of our Ethical Charter to our stakeholders.
- Creation of a CSR questionnaire for referencing among suppliers with the integration of eco-design and responsible purchasing criteria.
- In 2015, creation of the lightest emblazoned screwcap bottle on the market (410g vs 520g).
- In 2019, creation of two new eco-designed bottles. All three models represent a saving of 340T of CO2 per year (corresponding to 4.706 round trips Paris/London by plane).
Development of "engaged wine" ranges : organic wines, sulphur-free cuvées...
Set objective to have 60% of our winegrower partners engaged in sustainable approaches within 5 years : organic, HVE3...).
- Average sulphite quantity in our wines largely below the limits authorized in organic viticulture m (-13% on red wines, -48% on white wines, -31% on rosé wines).